Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 By accessing Rising Noah’s training in any form, including but not limited to seminars, webinars, mentoring or newsletter, the client signifies that the following terms and conditions have been accepted. Your use of the Rising Noah resources and products indicate your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, then please do not proceed with training through Rising Noah. We may modify these terms at any time without notice.
1.2 It may be necessary to make changes to these Terms in the future; any changes can be made without notice to you. You must review this Disclaimer regularly. Your continued access or use of the website means that you agree to any changes to the Disclaimer.
1.3 These Terms contain strategic information and specific disclosures regarding the risks connected with investment / loan and should be read before you engage in any investment / loan.
1.4 This Facebook page has been issued for and on behalf of Rising Noah. The information provided herein is not to be viewed as an offer to sell or the invitation of an offer to buy any commodities or financial product described in these Terms.
2. Risks of investment / loan is not without risk, and that risk can be extensive therefore it may not be an appropriate investment for you. Any success you may have had in the past in investment/loan is not indicative of future results. You must ensure that you fully understand the risks before involve in any investment/loan and be aware that you could both gain and lose large amounts of money. You risk losing money because:
2.1 You could lose all the funds you deposit with the investment/loan to establish or maintain a investment/loan position and lose further amounts as described herein.
2.2 If the market moves against your position, you may be required, at short notice, to deposit money as margin to maintain your position. Those additional funds may be substantial. If you fail to provide those additional funds within the required time, your position may be liquidated. You will be responsible for any shortfall in your account resulting from that liquidation.
2.3 No representation is being made that investment / loan are appropriate for everyone or that it should be viewed as an alternative or supplemental form of income. We don’t encourage anyone to quit their jobs and we repeatedly remind our students that investment/loan is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
3. Intellectual Property This website and all information contained herein, include all design, text, images, trademarks, trade names, logos, white papers, press releases and all software products advertised, presented, or discussed is considered the intellectual property rights owned by Rising Noah and therefore, is protected by Universal copyright laws. Rising Noah’s trademarks, trade names, logos, images, and, service marks used on this Page are the property of Rising Noah and may not be used without prior written permission from Rising Noah and then only with proper acknowledgment.
4. Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability
4.1 Rising Noah does not imply any performance level, results or guarantee about the operation of Rising Noah‘s strategies nor do they make any claim that the use of information obtained during training with Rising Noah will result in a particular profit or prevent any monetary loss for a user.
4.2 Rising Noah does not guarantee the accuracy or extensiveness of any information or analysis on this Page. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rising Noah specifically disclaims all representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of this Page and makes no express, implied or statutory representation or warranty regarding the information contained herein. Rising Noah shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this Page or any information displayed on this Page.
4.3 In no event shall Rising Noah be liable to any party for any damages including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information, or loss of savings), or any other damages arising – in any way, out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to utilize this website, even if Rising Noah shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusions of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you, but shall apply, in any event, to the Maximum extent possible.
4.4 Your ability to access this Page may, from time to time, be delayed and interrupted due to scheduled and unscheduled causes. This Page is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that services performed by the user in connection will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
5. Hold Harmless User agrees to indemnify and Hold Harmless Rising Noah, and its associates from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your information, your use of or connection to the training and information provided on this website. User expressly agrees that use of this Page
is at its risk. Rising Noah will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from third parties via this website made available to you, or provided to Rising Noah by you via this website.
7. No Recommendations investment / loan involve substantial risk and are not appropriate for all investors. Please read this complete disclaimer for more information regarding the risks of options trading. Information provided on the site, including daily price data, is believed to be reliable when posted, but due to market volatility, there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete or current at all times.
8. Disclaimer Rising Noah‘s does not provide investment advice. We have no financial interest in the outcome of any trades mentioned herein, other than disclosed in these Terms of usage. There is a substantial risk of loss trading crypto-currency. You need to determine your own suitability to trade them.
9. Not Offering Any Personal Advice The information provided on this Page is to give you a basic understanding of investment / loan and is not intended to provide specific financial or investment advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard.
This is a course that teach you about banking knowledge, we educate everyone so that public can have more knowledge about how to legally manage their own financial structure. No any other illegal activities will be involved in this sharing session.
Earning Disclaimer :
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas and techniques. We do not position this product as a “get rich scheme.”Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level.
Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
Disclaimer : This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.